Tuesday, July 10, 2012

And So It Begins...

I promised myself that one day I would turn all my witty banter and everyday randomness into an awesome blog, two years later here is my feeble attempt at keeping that promise. I can't divulge every entertaining moment but I can start by sharing some pages in the most exciting chapter of my life thus far. My big move to sunny California! San Diego to be exact.

These next couple of weeks will be filled with bottomless cocktails, tear-filled farewells and all types of summer madness as my time in Louisiana draws to an end. I can't say I am thrilled at the thought of packing in 100 degree weather and taking that two day drive across the country. Yet every time I think of what lies ahead I can't contain my excitement. The type of giddiness you felt as a child on Christmas morning. Instead of running full speed to the Christmas tree, I'm running to a promising future. One filled with it's share of stumbling blocks and lessons to prepare me for greater triumphs. JOIN ME ON THIS JOURNEY! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment